Sunday, March 04, 2007

Early Spring?


My parents did not get the memo that, despite what any groundhog says, it is still winter. I was a bit skeptical when they mentioned going for a hike this weekend but I didn't say anything because they were both so excited that the temperature was above 30. I wasn't too sure about riding in my new backpack carrier, but once we got going I had fun. I liked being up high and I even saw some dogs and a few ducks during our trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful picture! A handsome little guy against a pretty winter backdrop. Enjoy the ride while you can little one-some day soon your parents are going to say "just one more museum"! Ask your Daddy and Uncle Andy!

Love you bunches,
Grammy and PaPa

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

Pretty soon, no more snow suits, and you can run and run in the warm sun..GGma can hardly wait. How about one of those trips to Wallingford??
Love you,