Sunday, August 12, 2007

Party Time

My friends and I had big party at Zachary's house to celebrate us all turning 2! Zach's mommy Maria (aka Superwoman) did a fabulous job putting the party together and we had so much fun.

Me and Leah hanging in the sandbox.


I love to swim in the pool with Daddy (especially when we are wearing our matching hats).


Okay, I want to jump but that giant penguin on the diving board is making me nervous.


It is hard to imagine that not very long ago we were babies and our mommies could pose us for pictures like this:


Now any attempts at group pictures look more like this:




Happy Birthday to all my friends!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful friends and memories you are making so early in life. Party hardy little guy!

Love, Grammy and Papa

Anonymous said...

What a difference!! From little babes to walking, talking, playing little people. How cool is that..Looked like a fun time.

Hugs and kisses big boy.

GGma

Anonymous said...

That pool looks really really inviting, Go ahead and jump, Daddy will always be there for you...

Love you.
GGMa