Last week I visited the Discovery Museum with my friends. They have a lot of cool stuff there. I went there once before but I was too young to remember. The first room is "the Train Room" and, as you can imagine, I could have stayed there all day. If you ask me about it I will tell you, in great detail, how Leah's mom sat behind the train ticket booth and gave me a green train ticket. I played with the big train table for a long time and even did a great job sharing with the other kids.
It required much convincing, but eventually I moved on. Alex, Leah and I tried on some animal furs and practiced our roaring in the "Safari Room".

After such a fun day I was quite exhausted but I took a minute to pose with the dinosaur.
1 comment:
That looked like such fun! I think you probably roared the loudest!
Love, Grammy and Papa
Post a Comment