Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring!



Most of the snow in my neighborhood has melted by now and I am so excited about spring! I have big plans to grow vegetables in the garden, make hot dogs on the grill with Daddy and play outside every day. I love to play outside and it has been tough being cooped up in the house for the long, long, loooooong winter. This past weekend it was nice out so we went for a long walk on the river. It was a bit more fresh air than Sammy and I are used to and we couldn't quite stay awake.



Today I finally got to play in my backyard again. I drove my car around the yard and pretended we were driving to the beach and to the dinosaur museum. I also blew some bubbles for Sam and kicked my soccer ball. I missed my trucks and my sandbox so much, I had to make up for lost time. I told Mommy "Don't take my picture, I am too busy."



I did manage a few smiles too. Yeah for Spring!



2 comments:

Grammy said...

Ah, Spring. Trucks, dirt, sand and fun, that's what it is all about. Have fun big guy! Grammy and Papa love you very much.

GGma said...

It's so good to be outside in the nice warm sunlight, playing with your toys and sandbox, and just digging in the dirt. Spring is the best time, shake off those big jackets, and just have fun, fun, fun.

Love you Ben,
GGma