Here I am on the plane with mommy. I don't look very amused, do I?

I took a good nap during our layover in DC.

Uncle Andy isn't used to my early schedule, so I had to tell him when it was time to get up.

Get off that phone and pay attention to me!

We did lots of touristy things in Chicago. We walked and rode the train a lot. I wanted to get down on the ground and crawl, but I was strapped to one of my parents most of the time.
Looking at cool architecture makes me sleeeeepy.

Mommy showing me my reflection in "The Bean", a sculpture in Millenium Park.

Daddy and me at Wrigley Field.

Uncle Andy and I played on some swings at a playground near his house.


This was the best part of my trip. I had my very first deep dish pizza at Gino's East!

mmmmmmm.....layer of sausage....mmmmmmm


Thanks for letting stay with you and showing us around, Uncle Andy. Next time, I'll try to let you sleep in a little later!
1 comment:
Already a champion traveller, and not even a year old. Looks like Chicago was lots of fun (especailly waking up Uncle Andy)!!!
Love Grammy and Grandpa
Post a Comment