Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Party fun!

Today I went to my friend Katelyn's first birthday party! Here I am with the birthday girl...



We were supposed to go swimming and I was really looking forward to splashing in the pool, but it started raining so we had to stay inside. I protested by peeing through the swim diaper that my mommy so optimistically put on me before the rain started. Then I thought of a great way to play in the water even if I couldn't go in the pool. I let Alexandra and Leah in on my plan...

"Check it out, you guys, we'll just pour some water on the table!"


"Then we'll splash like this!"


"Woohoo! This is fun!"


I also want to give a shout-out to my buddy Max who turned one last week. At his party last week, I tasted frosting for the first time!

Mmmmmm......frosting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are quite the party guy, Ben,

Can't wait until you party...

Love you big boy..

GGma