We took a special trip to the Stone Zoo this week. We have been there several times before and I was surprised to find out that 1. They are open at night and 2. They are open when it's cold outside. Who knew! My friend Alex and his family came with us.
Some of the animals are staying somewhere else for the winter but a few of them, including the reindeer, were still there. The Zoo was decorated with lots of pretty lights. It was very cool.
We looked for the river otters in their tank but they were hiding. The river otters don't mind the cold. It made me wonder if any live in the Merrimack River near my house. Hmmmm. We posed for pictures in front of their tank. As you can see, Alex and I were having a "funniest 5 year old" competition.
I think it was a tie.
1 comment:
This looked like it was a lot of fun. I know you and Sammy had fun with your friends. Did you ever find any otters?
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment