
This is my bear Rocco (hanging out on the couch with me, Elmo and Bunny). Rocco is a good friend so I like to make sure that he is well taken care of. I am sure to let Mommy know whenever Rocco needs a new diaper or would prefer to read a certain book.
Yesterday, while I was drinking my juice, I realized that Rocco must be thirsty as well. I was just about to get some juice for my friend when I realized he does not have a mouth!
To overcome this obstacle, I developed a plan involving some delicate bear surgery. I told Mommy that I needed scissors but she wouldn't give them to me.
If Rocco looks particularly dehydrated, blame Mommy.
2 comments:
You are such a caring friend, Ben. Everyone needs a friend like you. Take good care of Rocco, Elmo and Bunny. You are so smart to figure out a way that Rocco could have a mouth. We'll have a talk with Mommy later!
Love you, Grammy and Papa
Ben, I can see you as a great surgeon in the future. Fixing up all the little problems in the world..Go for it buddy.
Love you.
GGma and GGpa
Post a Comment